Various People Inc invite you to join us on our journey as we create music and music theatre which inspires us all to try to make the world a little more the way we would all like it to be. Every donation makes a big difference, whatever the amount.
What you can do…
Your gift can:
- help us create thoughtful, evocative, challenging and uplifting productions
- support our writers, researchers, our singers and musicians, our composers, designers and directors
- help us to provide valuable professional development and learning experiences for the next generation of South Australian performers
- enable us to commission and create new South Australian work
- provide opportunities for artistic collaborations with community organisations, helping us to bring a voice to those who have stories that need to be told
Our next production…
We invite you to support Conversations as it begins its journey of creative development through all the stages of research, writing, work-shopping, designing, rehearsing and finally to the opening night performance.
Make a Donation
You can donate now through ‘Give Now‘…
Please post your cheque (made out to The VPI Fund) to the address below and include your contact details so we can send you a tax deductible receipt
The VPI Fund
43 Kanmantoo Road
Aldgate SA 5154
To organise Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) to our account, first email us at email@example.com with your name and donation details. We shall send you through the necessary details and send you a tax deductible receipt (upon donation receipt).
All donations of $2 or more are fully tax-deductible and are acknowledged in our programme and on our website.
When you partner with Various People Inc, we work with you to create a personal and intimate hospitality package including meet-the-artist events, personalised talks or presentations and group tickets linked to post-show functions. With these additional ‘behind-the-scenes’ experiences comes the knowledge that you are a pivotal part of the Various People ‘family’, creating art that connects us and inspires us to do better.
To discuss creating a tailor-made package, please contact Sarah (0438 111 666) or email firstname.lastname@example.org